2021年3月16日 星期二

Back To The Music (1)

 

 

😃Directed link :

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Back-To-The-Music-113965263802955

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCiBnrJjlfUGgMwjx2RWgkA 

Twitter:https://twitter.com/Backtothemusic7 

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/back_to_the_music_/

 

About :
Back to The Music has taken original Chinese songs, and transformed them into diverse English songs for you to listen at your leisure. We hope that our music can inspire and encourage you wherever you are.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Popular Videos  :


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 【I Ask】

.
As darkness fell,
Still he did not waver
Every step in agony
He bore the cross
.
縱然黑暗驟來
祂仍不動搖
苦痛之中步履蹣跚
背起十架前行
.
#backtothemusic
#sacrifice
#renewed
#praise
#worship
#free_song
#gift
#life
#NewSongs2020
#ZionNewSong
#ZNS1649
#likeshare
 
 
 
Mother’s Day is not a holiday
It is a daily celebration
Of the pillars in our lives that hold us up
Through thick and thin
Thank you mom
For your caring and guiding hand
These past 20 years
.
母親節並非假日活動
而是每天的慶典
她!是生命的支柱,撐起了我的人生
甘苦與共
媽媽,感謝您
過去二十年的照顧和教導!
.
#backtothemusic
#iloveyou
#lovesong
#motherslove
#mothersday
#praise
#worship
#free_song
#gift
#NewSongs2020
#ZionNewSong
#likeshare
 
 
.
The road to our destiny
Is like a treasure hunt
Just enjoy the journey
And all will be well
.
我們的命途,恍如尋寶
儘管享受旅程,前路盡是美好
.
#backtothemusic
#destiny
#moment
#praise
#worship
#free_song
#gift
#NewSongs2020
#ZionNewSong
#ZNS1672
#likeshare
 
 
 
The song I’m sharing with you all this week is a gift I prepared for my dad this year.
今星期想與大家分享一首歌,
是我今年送給爸爸的父親節禮物。
.
I wanted to convey an image of a starry sky filled with love and warmth, like the constellations our Heavenly Father created in remembrance of His love for us.
歌詞裡,
我想帶出一種星空下,充滿愛和溫暖的感覺,
就如 神創造天上的星宿,
是為了揭示祂對我們的愛。
.
Watching “The Lion King” with my dad has always been one of my fondest childhood memories. I included a line from the iconic scene when Mufasa reminded Simba - “The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars” in the lyrics. It's up to us cubs to mature into future kings and take our rightful place in God’s kingdom!
小時候,我與爸爸一起觀看《獅子王》,
這是我最喜歡的童年回憶。
所以,在這首歌的最後一句,
是《獅子王》最重要的一幕 ——
Mufasa 告訴 Simba,
過去的皇帝,時常都在晚空中看顧我們,
以這片星空鼓勵和帶領小獅子,
努力成為下一任皇帝。
.
I hoped to thank my father for his sacrifice and dedication in shaping me to become the person I am today.
How did you celebrate Father’s Day with your dad?
What is your plan for next year’s Father’s Day?
今年,我就是藉着這首歌,答謝爸爸的養育之恩,
不知道大家今年,又是怎樣與你們爸爸慶祝的呢?
或是,下年的父親節,打算怎樣慶祝呢?
 
 
The bond between two loved ones is unshakeable, forged through scorching flames, and enduring through the ends of time.
戀人之間矢志不移,情義在熾熱的愛火中煉成,經久不衰。
.
Such is the love story between Christ Jesus and His heavenly bride, for whom he has prepared a magnificent feast and ceremony for their consummation.
主耶穌基督與天國新娘之間的愛情亦然;為了祂倆的結合,祂已預備了豐盛的婚宴和慶典。
.
Jesus cares so deeply for His beloved that he is willing to move mountains and part oceans to be with her. He has written their love amongst the stars, proclaiming to the ends of the universe so that all may join in song and adoration.
主耶穌深愛著新娘,為了與她一起,不惜地動山搖,泯滅眾水。祂藉眾星譜出愛情,宣揚至宇宙的盡頭,讓普天下一同在愛中歌詠。
.
Their romance tale is like none other; never again will there but one as touching and moving as it.
祂們的愛篇無可比擬;再沒有別的能如此觸動人心。
.
When the day finally comes that the lovers are reunited, all the earth and heavens will rejoice, finally at peace from their weary responsibilities.
直到二人重聚的那天,天地必欣喜若狂,萬物從勞苦中終得享安歇。
.
Patiently, the bride and groom await to be reunited, their passion for each other growing with each passing day.
新郎新娘靜待團圓,彼此再見之前,愛火!只會越戀越烈。
.
 
 
Ever since I was a child, I’ve been fascinated with wonderlands.
我自幼就對夢幻的仙境著了迷。
Whether it be clapping along to the Circle of Life or straining my neck to see up Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, Disney provided me with countless opportunities to let my imagination soar.
無論是跟隨《旋轉的世界》節奏拍掌,還是仰首觀看巍峨的睡公主城堡,迪士尼動畫無數次讓我的想像力飛騰。
I was captivated by the feeling of escaping into another realm, wanting with all my heart to believe the fantastical characters were real.
我陶醉於這個如幻似真的領域,衷心希望每個奇幻的角色都是真實的。
As I got older, action, mystery, and romantic movies replaced Disney classics; thus, I was exposed to new and more exciting wonderlands.
隨著年齡漸長,我接觸到更多嶄新且精彩的夢幻世界:動作、懸疑和浪漫電影逐漸取代迪士尼的經典鉅著。
From Marvel movies to Lord of the Rings, fantasy worlds such as those were irresistible to me, hurtling myself into them with every fiber of my being.
從《漫威系列》以至《魔戒三部曲》,各式各樣的夢工場引人入勝,我也不得不全情投入一幕幕的精彩劇情。
I know many viewers of Back to the Music did not have the childhood experiences I did, but I hope to impart at least some of the joy of my childhood to you.
《Back to the Music》觀眾的童年回憶,也許與我的並不一樣,可是我希望藉此與大家分享兒時快樂的點滴。
Seeing the Disney characters and movies I loved growing up come to life in Disneyland was a dream come true, yet little did I know the best was, however, to arrive.
迪士尼樂園把我自小就喜愛的角色帶到現實,有如夢境成真一般;豈料,最好的事物不止於此。
I slowly learned the astonishing truth that true wonderland wasn’t a specific place, but rather our creations. They are the people we are surrounded by and strengthened through our actions and beliefs every day.
因為,我漸漸認知到這超然的事實:真正的仙境不是任何特定的地方,而是我們所創造的事物——那是每天環繞著我們的人物,他們也被我們的行事為人所感染著。
To me, my wonderland is my family, my church, my good friends at Back to the Music, and most of all, my Heavenly Father.
對我而言,我的仙境就是我的家人、我的教會、我在《Back to the Music》頻道的好朋友,以及我的天父,祂於我是最為重要的。
Through this song, I pray that you will experience this wonderland with me and be thankful for the ones you create and reside within. Happy listening!
我祈禱,這歌能讓你一起體驗這個奇幻世界,為您所創造和共處的人而心存感恩。請大家細聽品嚐!
#backtothemusic
#Lavish
#wonderland
#praise
#worship
#free_song
#gift
#NewSongs2020
#ZionNewSong
#ZNS1664
#你今日聽左未
 
 
 
Through the years, many of us have lost loved ones and family. Recently, a person I respected and looked up to passed away, and I found myself entangled in a mess of emotions.
時光飛逝,大家難免都曾經歷過摯親的離世。一位我所敬慕的前輩,最近與世長辭,雜亂的思緒一度佔據我的心頭。
.
He was still incredibly young, only in his early 40s. I didn’t understand how a person with so much more to live for could leave so quickly.
I know I’m not the only one who’s felt confused and disheartened after going through something like this.
前輩正值壯年,只是四十出頭。生命看似來日方長,他卻匆匆跟我們道別。面對突如其來的矛盾,感到困惑和沮喪的,不只我一人。
.
However painful it may be, I believe that life on earth is not the end. I take comfort knowing that I, and his friends and family, will see him again. I take comfort knowing he is in a better place, smiling down upon us as we honor his legacy.
雖然悲痛不已,但深信這塊土地並非生命的終點站。每當想到終有一天,我和親友能與前輩重聚,我便釋懷了。我也很欣喜他到了一片更美好的天地,對正在追思他生命榜樣的我們,報以可親的微笑。
.
Through this song, I hope to reach out to those who’ve also lost those dear to them and encourage all of us to celebrate life. As you listen to the song, allow the lyrics to come alive in your hearts, and take comfort in the truth. What is that truth? It is that they genuinely LIVED, and those around them were better for it.
容我憑歌寄意,藉此鼓勵失去摯親的朋友,要歌頌生命。在聆聽時,讓歌詞活畫於內心,讓真理成為你們的安慰。什麼真理?就是故人曾真正且有意義的活過,燃亮了別人的生命。
 
 

【Invincible】

.
Hey all, hope you enjoyed our first song on the channel. Some of you might be wondering about the story behind the lyrics, and the mood of the song itself. Hopefully some context will enable you to better enjoy the song!
大家好!希望你喜歡我們第一首作品。或許,各位想知道歌詞背後的故事,以及歌曲的氣氛。讓我娓娓道來,期望歌曲的意境令大家回味無窮。
.
Picture this: heavy snow is pouring, trees being blown to bits around you, as you attempt to navigate through the storm in a tiny Toyota Celica. We're not talking just any road trip; you're trying to travel from Vancouver to Toronto.
請閉上眼睛,幻想以下的景象。你處身於鵝毛大雪的嚴冬,凜冽寒風把樹木撕成碎片。這並非一般的旅程,而是在暴風雪之下,駕駛豐田Celica 跑車,從溫哥華穿州過省,前往多倫多。
.
This seemingly impossible 3000-mile trip my father undertook in 1982. However, with his visa set to expire, he had no choice but to undertake this arduous journey searching for a new school and a new church. Through it all, he trusted in God to guide him and bravely plunged into the unknown.
1982年,父親的學生簽證即將到期,急需尋找新的學校和教會。在別無他選下,他橫跨加拿大進行3000英里長征。這趟艱苦的旅程,近乎是不可能的任務。當刻,父親信靠神的帶領,勇敢地闖進前頭未知的將來。
.
After 90 miles, he was already exhausted and plagued with fatigue. Yet he fought on and believed with all his heart he would make it. In the thick of the storm, the car's heating system broke, leaving my father shivering in the cold confines of the Toyota.
可是,旅途來到90英里,父親已經筋疲力竭,飽受疲勞的煎熬。然而,他選擇繼續旅程,全心全意地相信,自己必定成功。 禍不單行,在暴風雪中,汽車的供暖系統失靈,在嚴寒之下,父親只好瑟縮於豐田坐駕中顫抖。
.
Forced to sleep in the car at certain breaks, my father did not seek shelter in motels, wanting to save money and time along his treacherous journey. With little food and supplies, as well as the unforgiving snowstorms, it felt like the entire world was against his decision.
為了節省金錢和時間,父親迫於無奈睡在車裡休息,並沒有選擇汽車旅館留宿。同時,糧食和物資短缺,暴風雪肆虐,整個世界彷彿都在反對他這個決定。
.
Yet through all odds, my father traveled a staggering 3043 miles, driving sixteen hours a day for seven full days, and made it to Toronto. He had finally arrived at Hamilton, where he could renew his student visa and join his new church.
儘管困難重重,父親還是每天駕駛16個小時,連續7天,終於到達3043英里外的多倫多。 他來到了咸美頓,在這裡續簽了學生簽證,並開始了新的教會生活。
.
We dedicate this song to my father's miraculous journey, as well as the journey we must all embark upon. Our lives teem with uncertainties. Whether or not we will choose to venture forth into the unknown is entirely up to us.
我們謹將這首歌記錄父親這趟奇蹟之旅,並為大家的人生旅途加力。人生變幻莫測,面對種種不確定,我們會否選擇冒險,勇闖未知的將來,完全取決於今天的決定。
#backtothemusic
#Invincible
#NewSongs2020
#miraculousjourney
#ZionNewSong
#ZNS1666
#你今日聽左未
#brave
#trust
#Zion
#God


沒有留言:

張貼留言